$4.95 All-U-Can Ship

Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Looking Back...

So yesterday was this little blog's birthday...turning 1! Going back and looking and some of the facts and figures, I can see that over the year, I've had over 15,000 page views. Now, many more of you double and triple that probably in the month...but considering I never thought anyone would read it, I'm impressed with myself! 59% of my readers came from referrals...and for that, I say..









One of the most searched items on this blog has been Autism Quotes, such as...










Another popular post was one over the summer about our Beach Vacation featuring humorous pictures like...












and, Poems and Quotes for Father's Day


Mama NYC is one of my top traffic sources, as is Google and Pinterest.

I wish I knew exactly what to do with this type of information...but I'm not sure that it would make much of a difference. Currently, I am putting as much spare time (even too much!) into my blog and cannot spend every hour trying to network and market. So how about this...if you will share my info with someone and leave me your blog, I will do the same. Share it on FacebookTwitterStumbleUpon or however you would like to share. I would be more than happy to share any blog or page with my followers, as well.

1 comment:


  1. Hi, Great post. I found you through the blog hop. Please stop by and say hi when you get a chance. Have a great week.
    Be sure and check out my new Blog Hop that started last night. It's Weekly Goals Link Up. It's a great way to stay on track. Have a great day. :)

    ReplyDelete